Monday, February 7, 2011

Wheatless Wonders is born!

Most people who follow my blog are my friends and family, so this is probably old news, but just in case anyone else is watching out there, I wanted to let you know that my new business has begun and my products should be available for purchase and consumption either this week or next (by 2/16/11 at the latest)!

The name of the company is Wheatless Wonders and my primary business model is wholesale sales of individual-serving-size packages of gluten-free muffins, cookies, and cake slices available to the public through coffee shops here in greater Austin. My first retail location will be Cups & Cones, the awesome coffee and ice cream shop in Steiner Ranch. I will eventually expand into other parts of town through other coffee shops, but not yet. The other part of my business is custom cakes direct to consumers. You can find out about that on my website at www.wheatlesswonders.com!

How exciting!

4 comments:

  1. 1/16/11? If you've got a time travel device, I think I can come up with a better way to make some money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! CONGRATULATIONS! (And welcome to the joys of a public blog...obnoxious troll posters, as evidenced by "Anonymous" above!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to buy and eat some yummy stuff when we are in town next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for catching that date error. Fixed.

    ReplyDelete