Friday, June 11, 2010

King Arthur Flour Muffins


King Arthur Flour company is my hero! I just had a TO-DIE-FOR blueberry muffin made from their GF muffin mix (my own frozen/thawed blueberries added). They are moist, beautiful, and delicious! This adds to the already long list of wonderful product mixes they make -- brownies, cookies, and pancakes (and the bread mix was good, just not better than others I've tried that are slightly cheaper). I am highly impressed by and appreciative of their work to make a wonderful GF product for this market niche!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you will post about your cake today.
    These sound really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! and Amy -- I tried the pancake mix you sent me a week ago and forgot to tell you -- it was good. Not my favorite - still prefer the Kinnikinnik mix - but this one is probably better FOR me (not as high in fat and calories). I had a hard time doing it as indicated on the package, though -- they said to mix half of one of the packets with the liquids but that was too runny, so I ended up adding the other half of the packet to thicken it up to a pancake consistency. I also added a tsp of sugar after tasting the first ones and I liked it better with that hint of sweetness.

    Bottom line -- I would use it again (and probably should just for the health benefits) but might not seek it out over other choices. Thanks again for sending it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I can't wait to make this kind! Thanks for your comment on my post, Jennifer!

    Olivia, http://eatingnearlyeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete